Very simple and very delicious. You've read from my previous posts of the weight loss benefits of coconut oil. Well another benefit is, it makes great chocolate!!!
- 2 TBSP of Expelled Pressed Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1TBSP of Agave Nectar (You can make it lower calorie by substituting Stevia or Splenda for Agave)
- Optional -One drop of hazelnut extract. (Use mint extract for a new taste!)
- In a small glass bowl warm coconut oil in microwave for about 25 seconds.
- Add cocoa powder and mix in completely.
- Then add agave and stir.
- Let it cool in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes
- When ready it should be smooth and creamy and ready to eat
(Per TBSP makes about 2 servings)
14 Grams of Fat (about 9 grams of Metabolism Boosting MCT's)
9 Grams of Low GI Carbohydrates
1 Gram of Fiber
1 Gram of Protein
- On top of low-carb white flour tortillas
- On lower calorie bread
- Dipping strawberries
- On top of Ice Cream it hardens like a "Magic Shell"
- For a healthier desert use it on top of Coconut Milk Ice Cream!!!
|Spike Life is coming Fall 2012!|