This is my new favorite snack/meal.
It's quick and easy. Plus it's low fat, high fiber, and high protein.
Most important it's delicious!
- Mission Low Carb Wraps
- 1.5 Servings of Hormel Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 Serving of Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 2 Servings of Salsa
- Warm up the pre-cooked chicken breast in the microwave for approximately one minute.
- In a bowl, mix the salsa and cream cheese to get it as creamy as possible.
- Add cooked chicken to salsa and mix
- Top the tortilla with the chicken and wrap it, and warm it up for 15 seconds in the microwave and enjoy.
- Feel free to add spice, or sprinkle some low fat cheese on it.
Fat: 5 grams
Carbs: 26 grams
Fiber: 11 grams
Protein: 27 grams