Monday, June 14, 2010

Goal reached!



In the spirit of the World Cup, all I have to say is GOAL!!!


On Friday I reached my 215lb weight goal.  All in all I have now lost 115lbs and I have done it without depriving myself of donuts, pizza, ice cream, cheese cake, or really anything that I wanted. I could not be happier with my diet or the results. 


My next goal is not a weight goal, although I would like to weight around 205-210lbs someday.  I want to continue my body re-composition and build muscle, burn fat, and live the Spike Lifestyle.


I am focusing now on the most efficient way exercise, everything helps and everything works but just like my diet there is way to get great results without killing ourselves in a gym 7 days a week.  


I am a long way removed from my 330lb, morbidly obese self. I feel like it was a different person or that it wasn't really me. I see old pictures of myself and I can hardly believe it or remember what it was like to live that way. I know I will never go back to my old habits, and why would I? The Spike Lifestyle lets me it what I really want every weekend and I know I don't need it everyday.

Also exercising, not food is my new emotional crutch/addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment