Egg Beater Protein Shake
I know what you are thinking, but it really is good. I got the idea from an uncle who used to add raw eggs(not good) to his shakes to give them more of a malt flavor. For my chocolate shakes I use:
- 1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder(Myofusion is my favorite)
- 1/4 Cup of Skim Milk
- 3/4 Cup of Egg Beaters they are safe raw.
- 1 serving of pure and natural fiber powder
- 1 cup of ice.
- Blend them in a blender until smooth.
- Then enjoy a high protein, low carb, and high fiber treat.
My shakes do taste more malt like, and the egg beaters are thicker than milk so they are also creamier with ice. In fact it almost tastes like I added ice cream.
The Nutritional breakdown:
3 grams of fat
16 grams of carbs
6 grams of fiber
45 grams of protein